Welcome to the Morrison Chamber of Commerce! We are dedicated to supporting and promoting Morrison, building relationships, and providing structure and events that unite the community.
We are a resource to the community and local
business focused on offering you, the business owner, relevant services that contribute to your success. Those benefits include:
- Get Connected (Networking Opportunities) with future clients and partners at every chamber event! Don’t miss your opportunity to meet new customers by attending special networking-specific events. Make your membership work and connect with other chamber members!
- Credibility: You have a tremendous business that contributes greatly to Morrison. As a Chamber member, you increase your public presence as a credible organization. Your business will gain respect and show the public you support the community when you display your Chamber Membership Plaque.
- Business Referral Services: Did you know the Chamber Office only refers Chamber member businesses when asked for referrals? Don’t miss your chance to be on the “preferred” vendor list – join today!
- Marketing Opportunities: Your businesses’ visibility will be increased through a monthly e-mail based newsletter featuring noteworthy business milestones, achievements, member celebrations and interesting articles applicable to your business. Businesses and employees have the additional opportunity to be recognized for their exceptional customer service. All community members can also list your upcoming events on our website’s community calendar. Simply email your event information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Exposure Supporting Local Economy: Chamber members tend to have more publicity and heightened name recognition so customers know who they are. In addition, the Chamber sponsors and hosts many events such as the Community Clean-Up, Halloween Parade, and Christmas Walk. These all contribute to an active, vital hometown, giving Morrison residents a sense of community pride. We are constantly finding ways to promote the Chamber and provide funding for additional initiatives. Your business will be allowed opportunities to advertise your business during these events.
- Professional & Staff Training Workshops: The Chamber organizes various educational workshops and training seminars annually. Do you have a training need? Contact the Chamber today to see if we can help.
- Tourism Bureau: The Chamber promotes the town of Morrison and its businesses by publishing booklets, developing content and working with our local Convention and Visitors Bureau and local tourism agencies to increase the visibility of our community and businesses.
- Advocacy: The Chamber is firmly committed to being vigilant and watching your bottom line by providing timely legislative updates concerning regulations that have a negative impact on business. Who else is watching out for your bottom line?
- Business Resources & Assistance: The Chamber is familiar with a number of local, state and federal business resources that can help you improve your efficiency and your bottom line. If you are looking for consulting assistance, call today to learn about our resource network.
- Value Added Benefits with M2M Benefits: Enjoy member discounts from Chamber members when you use our preferred vendor list…the Chamber member list. All employees of member companies can take advantage of discounts offered by Chamber members to Chamber members. What a great way to Shop Local!
We hope you will give serious consideration to our invitation to join the Morrison Chamber of Commerce and to enjoy the benefits of membership. Everyone in the community has a stake in the economic health of Morrison. The Chamber helps promote economic growth in Morrison by promoting businesses, organizations, and the community.
Support Your Community – Become a Friend of the Chamber!
Did you know that the Morrison Chamber of Commerce offers a level of membership for Morrison residents that allows you to stay connected with the events and business news of the community? This membership – called “Friends of the Chamber” – gives local individuals who do not own or operate a business a way to directly support the business community, while helping to maintain the vitality of downtown Morrison.
A one-year “Friend of the Chamber” membership costs only $20 and 100% of the funds raised will be used by the Morrison Chamber to further its mission of supporting the local business community.
Membership benefits include:
- Your name will be listed on the Morrison Chamber of Commerce website as a “Friend of the Chamber.”
- You will receive e-mail based newsletters containing a local calendar of events, information on local businesses and promotions, and other interesting articles.
- You will receive an invitation to the Annual Dinner, which provides a unique chance for Chamber members to come together for an evening of networking and discussion on important community matters.
- You will have the opportunity to volunteer and/or plan various Morrison Chamber of Commerce sponsored events, such as the Back to School Bash, Halloween Parade and Christmas Walk.
To become a Friend of the Chamber, download a Friend of the Chamber form HERE, or mail your name, address, phone number, email address along with any additional comments or suggestions you may have for the Chamber, and a check in the amount of $20 (payable to the Morrison Chamber of Commerce) to:
Morrison Chamber of Commerce
221 W. Main Street
Morrison, IL 61270
We welcome the opportunity to discuss the benefits of membership at a convenient time for you. Feel free to contact a Board Member or email email@example.com or call (815) 772-3757. Become a Chamber member today and help us support our community!